Monday, December 10, 2007

Feedback...

About the blogs...
There is so much to say about the blogs, but at the same time so little. Is not that I don't like the blogs, but that I do like them. I like the fact that it is a creative way of expressing yourself and communicating with others in class about class activities and all. However, this is where I have a problem with the blogs. One has to do too many! I mean in terms of responding to other blogs, a minimum of 3 to even 5 sometimes is a lot of writing and thinking, there is only so much one can write about the same thing. Maybe if we had to do less responses...that would do. I really do like that it is a unique way of maintaining class communication. With such a big class, it is almost impossible to get the thoughts of everyone on class activities, so the blogs come in handy there. I think they can work better with some minor changes, like the responses.
I really dont think I wil continue writing on my blog after the end of this class. Simply put, I don't like putting my thoughts or myself out there in the public sphere of internet. But I got to say, it was an interesting experience.

No comments: