My vision of the future in five years is really simple:
1) I am going to be an economics professor in a college.
2) I will be working for an international enterprise doing corporate analysis.
3) I will have a car and house of my own in the Dominican Republic.
Action steps:
1) I am an economics major.
2) I am learning other languages.
3) I am trying to learn about leadership as much as possible.
That's all for now.
***Note: For those that want ot know why would I want "a car and house in the Dominican Republic" , the reason is really simple: that's home for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was wondering, why do you want to have a car and house in Dominican Republic? You don't intend to live in New York City in the future? Learning other languages is a positive step to take for your goal at international enterprise. It's also positive simply taking it, especially when you are in New York City now. In many times, I had been asked for direction by Spanish tourists where I didn't understand a word they said. At those times, I wished I knew Spanish and I promised myself to take a Spanish class in school. However, I think that goal was not as strong as my other goals in my life, the Spanish class I promised myself never happened.
I see you are also focusing on education. I think it's great. It's always helpful to have a professor who are willing to help the students and enthusiastic about his/her work. I hope you'll have fun being a professor, it looks like an interesting profession.
I would like to heard from you why do you want to have a car and a house in Dominican Republic, but not USA? Being a professor is great. I wish you the best of luck to achieve your goals. I love to be an international employee. I hope I can be an international businese man.
Hola!
Having a clear and organize vision is a very positive step in the human life. This is because when you realize what is that you really want to do with your future is in part that you have identify your destiny. Therefore, I recommend you to follow your instinct and goals along with hard work and dedication so you can accomplish all your goals and fulfill your destiny.
Wow, your vision are very clear!
Like goals! I really envy you.
My goals and vision are now very vague, which is a very bad thing.
I can tell you really wanna go back to your country, as you said you want to have a car and house in Dominican Republic. I wanted to go back to my home country too! Just like your vision, I want to supported myself.
Good luck with your future!
Post a Comment