Better late than never....
So, I am not a fan of this kind of psychological tests and stuff. I am a big skeptic. With that said, I have to accept that this one was kind of accurate. I am very optimistic and patient, and definietly like working with others, while at the same time don't like change and I am not very objective about my decisions. I guess I am a little like what it says, although I also think that the "I" and the "S" can be a little contradictory in some points. Anyways, I think it is a little helpful to know this kind of things about someone, specially when you have to work with them. It gives you a sense of what to provide or prevent in order for the person to be and feel in a succesful and productive environment, or rather react this way to any environment. Nevertheless, I do have to say that this also presents a certain danger. With all of those very specific personality traits, one can fall into the temptation of putting people into that box, and then not be ready for surprises. I am a firm believer of people being able to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment